All sculpture students have 24-hour access to the general work areas in the School of Visual Arts Sculpture Studio. B.F.A. and M.F.A. students have personal studio spaces which are also accessible 24-hours a day. The sculpture area is adjacent to the Visual Arts Building's Wood & Metal Shop which is maintained by a staff of technicians and provides industrial-quality wood and metal fabrication facilities.
The Sculpture Studio includes:
- private graduate and undergraduate studios
- open work area with overhead garage door access
- CAD equipped computer lab with digital projector
- plaster-working area
- wax-working area
- ceramic shell room
- welding and metal fabrication room
- foundry for pouring brown and aluminum in bonded sand and ceramic shell molds
- photo documentation area
- gallery space for small exhibitions and/or installations
- outdoor courtyard with work space and vehicle access
In process and in-situ
Student and alumni sculptures under construction and around campus.