Support programs across A&A on #GivingTuesday
The College of Arts and Architecture has nine #GivingTuesday campaigns for 2022 in support of students, programs, facilities and performances. #GivingTuesday begins at 6:55 p.m. EST (18:55 in military time, representing the year of Penn State’s founding) on Nov. 28 and runs until midnight on Nov. 29.
This year’s #GivingTuesday marks the eighth year that Penn State, including the College of Arts and Architecture, has participated in the international celebration of philanthropy. The day of giving highlights the achievements of faculty, staff and students across Penn State, seeks to raise funds for a variety of initiatives and is one of the University’s most successful fundraising efforts.
College of Arts and Architecture #GivingTuesday campaigns include (links go directly to their campaign pages):
- Penn State Glee Club Portugal Tour
- Penn State Blue Band Legacy Fund
- Penn State School of Theatre Fund for Students with Financial Need
- Penn State Centre Stage (select School of Theatre or PSCS on campaign page)
- Center for the Performing Arts
- Support the New Palmer Museum of Art
- Pitch Exploration Lab
- Essence of Joy’s 27th Anniversary African American Music Festival
- College of Arts and Architecture Student Council
For more information, see this Penn State News story. For updates, be sure to follow the College of Arts and Architecture on social media (Facebook: @psuaanda, Instagram: @psuartsarch, Twitter: @psuarts_arch).