Support programs across A&A on GivingTuesday
The College of Arts and Architecture has 11 GivingTuesday campaigns for 2023 in support of students, programs, facilities and performances. GivingTuesday officially begins at 6:55 p.m. EST (18:55 in military time, representing the year of Penn State’s founding) on Nov. 27 and runs until midnight on Nov. 28, but donors can give now.
This year’s GivingTuesday marks the ninth year that Penn State, including the College of Arts and Architecture, has participated in the international celebration of philanthropy. The day of giving highlights the achievements of faculty, staff and students across Penn State, seeks to raise funds for a variety of initiatives, and is one of the University’s most successful fundraising efforts.
College of Arts and Architecture GivingTuesday campaigns include:
- Penn State Glee Club
- Pitch Exploration Lab
- Center for the Performing Arts (sensory inclusion at CPA)
- Arts and Architecture Alumni Society Scholarships
- Department of Landscape Architecture
- Penn State Architecture Alumni Group (student field trips)
- School of Theatre/Penn State Centre Stage
- School of Theatre Student Diversity Committee
- Penn State Blue Band
- School of Music
- A&A Student Council
Donors can access all campaigns on Penn State’s GivingTuesday website. Click on GIVE NOW, and then scroll the list of campaigns under “Choose a Story.” For more information, see this Penn State News story.