Virtual Mus. Theatre Voice Ped Work
The Penn State Musical Theatre Voice Pedagogy Workshop 2020 has been moved to online. It will be held August 7 & 8, 2020 and prices are greatly reduced. We even have an unemployed rate.
People can register on the Facebook page (same name: Penn State Musical Theatre Voice Pedagogy Workshop 2020) or at http://www.cvent.com/d/5nqt4h
Musical Theatre Voice Pedagogy Workshop is a two- day vocal intensive designed to introduce professional voice users, singers, voice teachers, and vocal health professionals to the techniques specific to singing for musical theatre.
Topics covered will include:
- Teaching and Musical Theatre Techniques, (Belting, Mixing, etc) for everyone
- Alexander Technique Workshop and Master class
- Vocal Styling Techniques for Musical Theatre from Standard to Contemporary to Rock and Pop
- Registration – the Flexible Passaggio in Musical Theatre and more
- Vocal Health for Musical Theatre Singers
- Musical Theatre loves Classical – Comparative and Supportive Pedagogical Techniques
- Training Transgender Singers