ARTH 495 Internship
Requirements for the Museum Studies Certificate.
- Internships must be approved by a member of the Art History faculty.
- The internship must be for at least 3 credits (135 hours of work).
- Internships must be taken for a letter grade and the student must earn a grade of C or higher.
- A maximum of 6 credits of internships can be applied toward the certificate, with permission of the Art History department.
Internships may be pursued on campus or off, or even abroad. Students are welcomed to propose internships for consideration for credit toward the Certificate.
Here are some internship opportunities on campus.
For more information, contact Brandi Breslin, museum educator, at email@example.com.
Center for Virtual/Material Studies, Department of Art History
• Stelts-Filippelli intern, Special Collections exhibition gallery
• Bednar Conservation Intern
Internships and jobs at other on-campus museums and galleries may be available. Check the university jobs board: https://psu.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/PSU_Staff
- All-Sports Museum
- Earth and Mineral Sciences Museum & Art Gallery
- Matson Museum of Anthropology
- HUB-Robeson Galleries
- Woskob Gallery
- Borland Project Space
A list of other internships at museums, galleries and historic sites in the region and beyond can be viewed here.